Cutting the crusts off of your kids' PB&J sandwiches, organizing all of the laundry, getting your toddler to daycare and your 5-year-old to soccer practice on time, there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day! But, fear not. We have compiled a list of 3 unbelievably easy and affordable beauty pick-me-ups that are sure to keep up with your busy days and keep you looking and feeling your best.
Lemon-Yogurt Face Mask for Glowing Skin
Getting radiant, glowing skin has never been quicker or easier! Find these two ingredients right in your kitchen pantry, and get pampering before the hustle and bustle of the day takes over.
Recipe from: The Indian Spot
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Plain Yogurt
- Combine lemon juice and yogurt in a bowl, until well blended.
- Using your fingertips, gently apply mask onto face using small, circular motions.
- Let the mask sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Gently wash off mask with warm water, and dry with a towel.
Quick and Easy DIY Lip Scrub
The transition from Winter to Spring can take toll on your lips. All you need is 5 minutes to swap flakiness and chapping for smoothness and softness with this easy, DIY lip scrub! The sugar exfoliates away dry skin, while the honey and coconut oil pack in moisture. You can even save the leftover scrub for later use!
- 2 tbsp Sugar (can be regular, raw, or brown)
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Honey (organic is the best)
- Blend all 3 ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Using your index finger, gently rub the scrub all over lips until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Let the scrub sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Gently wipe off lips with paper towel, or, simply lick off the excess scrub!
Tightening and Brightening Coffee Eye Mask
Long days and nights mean inevitable pesky under-eye circles. If you have time in between prepping breakfast and getting the kids dressed for school, put some of your leftover coffee grounds to good use. This coffee eye mask uses caffeine to activate the skin under your eyes and to reduce puffiness, and protein from eggs to tighten. 10 minutes is all it takes to leave you looking fresh and awake!
Image and Recipe from: Hello Glow
- 1 Egg white
- 2 tsp Coffee Grounds ( the fresher, the better!)
- Mix the egg white and coffee grounds together. Beat with a fork for about 1 minute, or until frothy.
- Using your fingertips or a makeup brush, carefully apply mask under eyes to all problem areas.
- Let the mask sit for 10 minutes. You will definitely feel a tightening sensation.
- Gently remove mask with a warm, damp paper towel. Let the day begin!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published